Current Job Openings
Accounting Assistant - TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we have got the right team for you! In this role, you are responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Accounting Assistant in Costa Mesa, CA who possesses:
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Excel knowledge and computer savvy (Quickbooks preferred as well but if not, they can train)
- Great communicator
- Associates Degree preferred
Email your resumes to email@example.com or call 949.204.3862
FULL DESCRIPTION: Our client is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, and highly organized full-time accounting assistant. As a member of the finance team, the Accounting Assistant will coordinate the accounts payable functions and process payroll for several companies. The successful applicant will be professional, detail oriented, and have a positive attitude with the ability to multi-task.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Good working knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions desired, and Paychex Flex preferred. Intermediate knowledge of Excel needed.
- Must have a good attitude and a willingness to learn and grow within the accounting field.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees, management, and business partners.
- Must have integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, strong time management skills, and great attention to detail.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Accounts Payable: Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to processing utilizing QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions. Accurately codes invoices to correct accounts, performs accurate data entry, and preparation of payments on a timely basis.
- Payroll: Reviews time cards and assists in the payroll process utilizing PaychexFlex. Ensures accuracy of payroll data input. Connects with appropriate personnel regarding any discrepancies/missing timesheets, etc.
- Cash Receipts: Process incoming customer payments.
- Reporting: Produce various accounting reports and assist in special projects and general administration as needed.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the phone
- Manage multi-line telephone system
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies
- Deal with special requests from Guests
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Data Entry and File Maintenance
- Copy, file and maintain paper and electronic documents and records
- Assist Accounting executive
- Special projects as required
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949.204.3862
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com