Current Job Openings
Accounting Manager- Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Accounting Manager, in Pennington, NJ who possesses:
- 3-5+ years of accounting experience with GAAPs.
- Must have accounting experience working at a public company. Must also have accounting experience working within the biopharma, biotech, medical device, or related industry.
- Must have experience with GL, AP/AR, and payroll
- Must have experience with Great Plains. (SAP Concur experience is a plus)
Email resumes to akubota@simplybiotech com or call 858.239.2851
Responsible for assisting with the monthly close and general accounting related activities in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). The position will report directly to the VP, Finance
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Assist with month-end close process, quarterly reviews, and annual audit of the financial statements
- Preparation and input of manual journal entries.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of public reports including 10-K and 10-Q.
- Prepare detailed work papers to support financial statement disclosures and SEC filings.
- Ensure company accounting practices, policies and procedures are following compliance with US GAAP.
- Perform intercompany reconciliations and produce intercompany elimination entries.
- Review and process monthly reporting packages.
- Review and process payroll. · Review sales tax returns.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly fluctuation analysis of operating results.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures.
- Assist external auditors with documentation preparation and assist in responding to audit questions.
- Participate in special projects, at the direction of management, such as adoption of new accounting standards, process improvements, other technical accounting topics.
- Maintain and improve financial policies, procedures, and controls to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with international subsidiaries, accountants and controllers.
- Assist with SOX 404 internal control documentation and testing.
- Ad-Hoc projects and other duties as assigned and required
The selected candidate will further possess:
- 3-5+ years accounting experience. Biotech/life sciences/pharma or public accounting experience preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and SAP Concur experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to akubota@simplybiotech com or call 858.239.2851
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com