Current Job Openings
Accounts Receivable - TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we have got the right team for you! In this role, you are responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable in San Diego, CA who possess:
- Diploma and 5+ years of progressive accounts receivable
- 2+ years of experience with NetSuite (would consider other ERP like SAP, Oracle, Sage300)
- Strong customer service skills (working with direct consumers on occasion)
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.496.7758
FULL DESCRIPTION: Our client is looking for a detail-oriented individual who will take full ownership of the Collections process. This position is responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues within a wholesale, customer service setting. This position requires strong proficiency with NetSuite and MS Office (especially Excel). Strong performers should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, multitask and be a strong communicator.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Experience working in a wholesale customer service setting in the fashion industry is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in NetSuite, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Experience with Shoppify is preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Post cash receipts and deposit checks to appropriate accounts.
- Apply customer advance payments when products ship
- Perform full cycle accounts receivable tasks.
- Assists with merchant card reconciliation.
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close responsibilities.
- Assist in policy enforcement and process improvements.
- Maintain customer information.
- Prepare weekly and monthly AR reports, as needed.
- Support credit approval process for new customers and monitor existing customers for credit limits.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Prioritizes collections on past due accounts, research and resolve customer disputes.
- Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via communication with account holder.
- Maintains log of payment promises and pertinent account details, schedules follow-up communication with account holder.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 858.496.7758
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com