Current Job Openings
Admin Assistant - TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we have got the right team for you! In this role, you are responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Admin Assistant in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- 1+ year of administrative experience highly desired
- Must possess the ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
- Associates or bachelor's degree is preferred
Email your resumes to email@example.com or call 858.427.0687
FULL DESCRIPTION: The Administrative Assistant/Associate Inside Sales Engineer will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization. Will oversee the general administrative function and activities of the office. Key responsibilities will also include assisting the Air Distribution team with order entry and line-item entries in our CRM System. Light estimating, product submittal creation and light project management.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in time management and ability to meet deadlines on assignments.
- Intermediate understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person's visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments/at multiple company sites as necessary/needed.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Also, packages and mails out items, as necessary.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks Creating files, labels, mailings, updating data information/input. Assisting with depot of checks with coordination and communication with several different departments.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as needed.
- Maintains VFD inventory in warehouse and arranges shipments
- Coordinates facility maintenance of office equipment including cleaning, general maintenance, and repairs.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen area daily, including expresso machine, coffee pots and trash area.
- Lunch orders to be set up/torn down, any preparation and clean up, restocking kitchen supplies (coffee, waters, creamers, etc.)
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- Light estimating of mechanical plans as advised and directed by AD Manager and/or Office
- Branch Manager.
- Product submittal creation of secure and assigned projects.
- Ability to handle light project management assignments.
- CRM Order Entry
- Create VFD Proposals
- Create/Maintain Power Point presentations & line card
- Coordinate calendar for trainings, events, RSM visits
- Coordinate events for the office
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.427.0687
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com