Current Job Openings
We are a boutique staffing firm in Rancho Bernardo seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with our growth. The Administrative Assistant will work in HQ, report to the Director of Permanent Placements and be responsible for Reporting, Candidate Outreach, Executive Support, Special Projects and a variety of other duties. The Administrative Assistant will have excellent attention to detail and experience in a fast-paced environment.
At TalentZok, we are committed to building an amazing company by providing both our clients and candidates the best possible service. All members of our team must exemplify our Core Values, known as our TZ Code:
* Nothing Falls Between the Cracks
* Everything is Awesome!
* Compete for Fun. Compete to Win.
* I've Got Your Back
* Try. Fail. Learn. Repeat.
TalentZök (along with sister divisions Simply Biotech and Defense Search) specializes in recruiting and staffing in the Southern California marketplace. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who will support our Headquarters Operations and be responsible for performing a variety of functions. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Fielding calls from employees and customers
- Answering phones
- Managing the office, including stocking the kitchen and ordering supplies
- Generating reports for the executive team
- Gathering information from other company departments to be used in reporting
- Assisting with planning company meetings, including travel
- Preparing agendas for executive and company meetings
- Running errands
- Special Projects
- Ad Hoc projects and reporting
The qualified Administrative Assistant will possess:
- 1+ year in an administrative role, or similar
- Have a super positive attitude!
- Attention to detail, even when multi-tasking or when under deadline
- Ability to follow instructions
- Very good communication skills - via email and phone
- A commitment to the highest level of customer service and ability to uphold our value of "nothing falls between the cracks"
- Ethical in all actions
- Desire to have fun and grow with a dynamic local company
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite, including: Outlook, Excel, Word