Current Job Openings
Administrative Assistant – Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in Carlsbad, CA who possesses:
- 2+ years of office management or administrative support in small company environment
- Experience with MS Office 365, some light accounting support and office supplies management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 858.496.7758
As an Administrative, you will work closely with our Office Manager and provide administrative support across multiple levels of the organization. You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience with the operational needs of an early-stage biotech startup. The position will coordinate several diverse tasks/projects at the same time and have a significant responsibility for key processes.
The ideal candidate will have strong grasp organizational, prioritization and overall administrative support.
The position is a great fit for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and grow with a newly opened office location.
- Manage administrative operations and oversee all aspects of the office.
- Act as primary interface with key external payroll, accounting, and manufacturing contacts
- Show effective written and verbal communication with external as well as all internal contacts including management, staff, and contractors.
- Help establish and maintain office
- Manage office and snack room supplies.
- Curate company “swag” materials
- Coordinate meetings, lunches, and other corporate events.
- Support office manager and human resources administration
- Support development of new location
- Oversee repairs and maintenance for facilities and office equipment
- Support finance and lab teams with various purchasing and accounts payable activities, including cross-training to be a backup when others are out of the office
- Assist with receiving of goods and recording packing slips, as needed
- Manage team calendars and schedules including agenda preparation for internal and external visitors or staff, proactively managing calendars, and remaining flexible with frequent changes
- Draft, review, and/or edit written material
- Assist with accounts receivables follow ups for payments to ensure collected
- Organize expense reimbursement receipts / upload into Ramp software
- Coordinate book out for travel with entertainment agent and manager
- Ensure we are constantly staying on top of email requests and sending timely follow ups
- Bachelor's Degree
- At minimum of 2-3 years of relevant administrative experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Strong problem-solving skills analytical capabilities, and attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all deliverables
- Ability to multitask with strong time management skills
- Ability to respond well and adapt quickly to changes
- Experience recognizing needs, solving problems, and anticipating issues
- Willingness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.496.7758
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com