Current Job Openings
Analytical Development Scientist I - Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we have got the right team for you! In this role, you are responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Analytical Development Scientist I in Fort Worth, TX who possesses:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or similar
- 1+ years' experience working within a biotech or pharmaceutical company
- Must have good understanding of Analytical Chemistry, using the following techniques: HPLC, Dissolution, UV/Vis, FTIR, Sample Preparation Techniques, GC, & Titration/electrode chemistry
- Empower 3 software experience highly preferred
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 469.895.5515
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Operation of HPLC and efficient with Empower 3 Software
- Compendial/Non-compendial testing of raw materials
- Adhere to all laboratory requirements in accordance with SOPs and regulatory practices such as GMPs, GDPs, GLPs, and OSHA regulations.
- Understanding of Analytical Chemistry including but not limited to the following techniques and how to utilize them, as needed, for projects, both simple and complicated, as assigned:
- Sample Preparation Techniques
- Titration/electrode chemistry
- Others as appropriate
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrate project management skills
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to innovate new ideas
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Perform release and stability testing for raw materials and drug products
- Execute method transfers and method equivalency studies
- Conduct method validation experiments as per written protocols
- Performs characterization of physical and chemical characteristics of drug product and raw materials.
- Peer review laboratory notebooks, data, protocols, and reports
- Understands applicable cGMP, DEA regulations and Quality Procedures
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469.895.5515
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com