Current Job Openings
Assistant Controller - Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting biotech company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Assistant Controller in Lenoir, NC who possesses:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Discipline
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- ERP experience
- Tax experience preferred
- Strong excel skills: pivot tables and vlook ups
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 858.227.4596
This position will require the employee to fulfill the following general requirements for employment at the Company and includes but is not limited to:
- Practice good hygiene and personal sanitation practices
- Compliance with applicable standard operating procedures
- Compliance with company environmental health and safety procedures
- Protect and preserve companies' physical property and equipment
- Protect and preserve companies' intellectual property and confidential information
- Executes usual accounting functions, which includes operating the general ledger system and month-end and year-end close work.
- Perform Intercompany Reconciliation of sales and expenses for foreign entities.
- Excellent Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint Skills
- Working knowledge of JDE & HFM a plus.
- Working experience of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principle) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards
- Summarizes financial information by preparing monthly financial statements and auxiliary reports.
- Reviews bank statements and reconciles bank accounts.
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Provides management with timely reviews of an organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets. Knowledge of Tax Depreciation methods a plus.
- Prepares corporate books and schedules for audits of company's accounts.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.227.4596
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com