Current Job Openings
Biomedical Equipment Service Engineer - Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Biotech Equipment Technician in Carlsbad, CA who possesses:
- 3-5 years experience in similar technician or engineer role
- Experience with medical equipment diagnosis, reading blueprints and schematics
- Able to trouble shoot and test lab / distribution equipment
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.487.0507
Biomedical Equipment Service Engineer
- Oversee the calibration, preventative maintenance (PM), and certification of laboratory and manufacturing equipment.
- Employ Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and work practices
- Plan and implement new equipment validation/qualification (IQ, OQ, PQ) activities.
- Perform emergency equipment repairs as needed.
- Work with outside vendors for off-site/on-site calibration and preventative maintenance needs.
- Assist with the completion of manufacturing non-conformance investigations.
- Coordinate/support other departments to ensure smooth execution of work order repairs.
- Identify and help implement equipment/process improvement projects.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will be required to walk, stand, lift up to 40 lbs, and climb ladders/stairs.
- Must be able to work with and understand new equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- To perform this position's duties, the employee must walk, stand, lift up to 40 lbs, and climb ladders/stairs.
- Work on machines inside a dry room environment.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as lab coats, masks, face shields, etc.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 858.487.0507
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com