Current Job Openings
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Accountant in Dallas, TX who possesses:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field or 5+ years or equivalent experience in a related field
- One year of previous accounting experience or within a hospital, home health agency, or comparable health facility
- Experience working with Great Plains Software, preferred experience with UKG, Green Shade, Chrome River
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469.895.5515
FULL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for general ledger functions, financial reporting, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, and monthly bank reconciliations.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Quality of Work - Prepares reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, handles all the monthly cash reporting and related bank reconciliations, maintains the fixed asset system, and prepares the journal entries related to employee injury and benefits.
- Operational Effectiveness - Reviews journal vouchers and general ledger transaction journals to ensure their accuracy and compliance to GAAP, and takes the necessary action to correct any errors. Journal entries and reconciliations should be prepared monthly in accordance with the time schedule required by the agency.
- People and Culture - Actively participates in professional development of self and others. Demonstrates values of courtesy, integrity, quality, respect, honesty and trust in the performance of job duties.
- Customer Focus - Works with internal and external customers to achieve timely and customer-centered results. Meets or exceeds customer expectations related to quality, courtesy and timeliness.
- Provides information and assistance to the external auditors as requested to facilitate the audits' timely completion.
- Helps develop new accounting policies and procedures.
- Files and maintains journal entries for the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The selected candidate will also possess:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field or 5+ years or equivalent experience in a related field required.
- One year of previous accounting experience or within a hospital, home health agency, or comparable health facility preferred.
- Knowledge of the theories and principles of accrual and cash basis accounting for maintaining adequate financial records and preparing reports.
- Demonstrates the characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity necessary to meet customer service expectations.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word).
- Must be detail oriented with ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Must have advanced knowledge of computers and demonstrate skills in Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in an independent setting and cohesively with the department.
- Valid Texas Driver's License with driving record in good standing
- Proof of current Automobile or Automobile Liability Insurance
- Automobile or access to an automobile in good working condition