Current Job Openings
Accounts Payable Specialist - TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist in Orange, CA who possesses:
- Bachelor's Degree with an Accounting or Finance focus
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Accounts Payable
- Proficiency with computers, business solutions, and A/P procedures
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 949.771.9756
FULL DESCRIPTION: The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the validation, processing, and filing of invoices and payments. The specialist must follow all internal AP procedures when performing tasks and will be assigned AP tasks by the AP manager, and assignments are subject to change as needed. Position requires preparing and mailing checks, as well as verifying and procuring W-9 forms from vendors. Maintains files for all invoices, Accounts Payable payments, and tax information for vendors.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Understands and can interpret all corporate policies related to Accounts Payables
- Process invoices and payments in compliance with AP policies and procedures
- Perform daily accounts payable transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording data
- Reconcile the Accounts Payable Ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers
- Understands compliance issues related to Accounts Payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
- Receiving statements from vendors and reconciling these statements before making payments.
- Reconcile vendors' accounts on a monthly basis and ensure these accounts are current with no pending or old open balances.
- Reconcile EFT payments and book them in PDI accurately once issued
- Oversee large vendors' accounts frequently to make sure these accounts are current and in good shape
- Maintain a schedule for vendors' payments to track statements and make payments on time.
- Follow up with vendors when missing a statement and invoices
- Work with the operation to ensure processing invoices at the store level on time with no mistakes
- Oversee trade invoices archive and ensure invoices are archived at store level according to the procedure
- Provide the operation with reports addressing the issues with entering the invoices and follow up to get these issues resolved
- Receive, review, process, and archive utility bills
- Audit and analyze the utility bills by using different analysis techniques
- Investigate any bills discrepancies or overcharges, and follow up until it's resolved
- Make utility payments
- Maintain advanced utility tracking tool, and ensure all utilities are received, reviewed, and paid on time
- Create new utility accounts for new sites or when needed
- Manage the existing utility accounts and make accounts or service adjustments as needed
- Provide the operation with all support needed regarding utility accounts and services
- Process expense invoices and payments
- Manage all service contacts and maintain tracking tools to track payment dates and contract renewals.
- Receive and review maintenance invoices, request approval for these invoices, and make the payment
- Receive and review garages invoices and charges. Review and make the payment with respect to the internal procedures
- Receives and verifies expense charges. Make sure these charges follow corporate policies before booking them in PDI
The selected candidate will also possess:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of two years' experience in Accounts Payables
- Knowledge of Accounting and Management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Good Communication, Presentation, and Public Speaking Skills
- Excellent Written Communication Skills
- Must possess Problem-Solving, Critical-Thinking and Analytical Skills
- Excellent Computer Skills including MS Excel Skills
Salary Range: $22-25/hour base, plus commission
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949.771.9756. More information can be found at www.talentzok.com