Current Job Openings
Accounts Payable Specialist - Simply Biotech
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- Degree and 4+ years of accounting with ideally accounts payable
- Experienced Great Plains and strong Excel background
- Prior work experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals would help understand company accounting processes
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 951.968.4830
- Responsible for maintaining the contracts folder and managing AP and Contracts email addresses.
- Enters invoices in line with a chart of accounts mapping.
- Obtains approval for invoices and expense reports.
- Completes voucher packets, including contract and approval according to the approval matrix.
- Maintains invoices and expense folders.
- Processes and checks monthly employee expense claims.
- Generates AP disbursement listing and sends for approval.
- Reconciles AMEX and VISA credit card statements (collects receipts, codes transactions, searches for approvals).
- Runs missing invoices report and requests missing invoices. If not received in a timely manner, prepare an estimated accrual.
- Maintains the AP Aged Creditors Listing and performs monthly sense check reviews.
- Run Aged Creditors report.
- Monthly reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Set up payments in the bank portal.
- Enters payments into Great Plains.
- Check mail daily.
- Scans and files invoices.
- Flags any issues with the Finance department and provides weekly status updates.
- Performs other AP and accounting-related tasks as directed.
- Must be an experienced user of ERP accounting packages, especially Great Plains.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the accruals process.
- Prior experience preparing AP reports from Great Plains, specifically experience running smart list reports.
- Competent using Excel (vlookup and pivot tables).
- Previous Biotech experience is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work independently and also part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal employees and external vendors.
- Must be a self-starter who can meet month-end deadlines and be open to learning and change.
Salary Range $70K-80K
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951.968.4830
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com