Current Job Openings
TalentZok is a boutique and rapidly growing staffing firm in Southern California seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with our growth. The Administrative Assistant will work in our Santa Ana office, report to the Area Manager of Temporary Services and be responsible for payroll, onboarding, special projects and a variety of other duties. The Administrative Assistant will have excellent attention to detail and experience in a fast-paced environment.
TalentZök (along with sister divisions Simply Biotech and Defense Search) specializes in recruiting and staffing in the Southern California marketplace. At TalentZok, we are committed to building an amazing company by providing both our clients and candidates the best possible service. TalentZok was founded in 2008 and has been repeatedly recognized as one of San Diego County's fastest growing businesses. In 2022, we were named Business Journal's 'Best Places to Work'. Even as our competitors are scaling back and laying off staff, TalentZok is expanding to new markets and hiring additional staff in existing offices.
All members of our team must exemplify our Core Values, known as our TZ Code:
- Nothing Falls Between the Cracks
- Everything is Awesome!
- Compete for Fun. Compete to Win.
- I've Got Your Back
- Try. Fail. Learn. Repeat.
About The Job (The Nitty Gritty)
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who will support our Santa Ana Temporary Services team and be responsible for performing a variety of functions. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Locating and adding new client contacts into database
- Sourcing new job advertisements for sales team
- Managing the office, including stocking the kitchen and ordering supplies
- Running errands
Job duties will expand as the individual grows within the company
The qualified Administrative Assistant will possess:
- 2+ years in an administrative role, or similar
- Have a positive attitude!
- Attention to detail, even when multi-tasking or when under deadline
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent communication skills - via email and phone
- A commitment to the highest level of customer service and ability to uphold our value of "nothing falls between the cracks"
- Ethical in all actions
- Desire to have fun and grow with a dynamic local company
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite, including: Outlook, Excel, Word
Benefits & Perks:
- Hourly Wage Range $19 - $23, depending on experience
- Work-life balance
- Free lunch Fridays (Yes, EVERY Friday!)
- Contests, Spirit Days and games in the office (arcade basketball, Ms. PacMan, etc.)
- Open door policy
- Clearly defined growth opportunities, and more!